I got these questions from myrelleoliver.com. They’re supposed to be questions to ask your friends, but I thought it would be fun to answer them for the blog. Here’s the link if you want to answer them yourself!
1. What would be the theme song of your life?
Traveller by Chris Stapleton.
2. What has been your favorite memory this year?
A family picnic before my brother left for the Army.
3. What is the craziest/most daring thing you’ve ever done?
4. What talents do you possess that not a lot of people know?
I’ve had a few clairvoyant moments.
5. Which TV sitcom would you star in?
6. Which character would you be if you were in that sitcom?
Sue Heck. 100%.
7. If you could play a scene in a movie, what would it be and
which character would you play?
When Dory first meets Nemo in Finding Nemo. Dory.
8. If you could make a difference in the world, what would you be known for?
Personally, showing compassion for others. Career-wise, protecting the rights of the accused and ensuring they’re fully heard under the law.
9. What do you like being complimented on?
My caring demeanor.
10. Describe your partner in 3 words.
Loyal, caring, and supportive.
11. How would your friends describe you?
Supportive and responsible.
12. What is your favorite quote?
Cliche, but “she believed she could, so she did.”
13. If you could travel to one of the planets, which planet would you go to?
Saturn. It looks the most intriguing.
14. What would you rather do – perform in a circus or in an aquatic dance group?
Aquatic dance group.
15. If a millionaire decides to fund your all expenses paid one week trip to anywhere, where would you go and what would you do?
Italy. I’d go to the coast, try the local food and drink (pasta, pizza, etc.), go to an art museum, and visit some wineries!
16. What is the funniest thing someone has said to you?
Not the funniest, but a joke I like is “What’s black, white, and red all over?” “A newspaper.” See, it’s a play on words because our brain thinks red=the color, but it’s really “read” in terms of the question.
17. What would you like to do before your next birthday?
Finish my first year of law school on a good note, learn a ton from my internship, take a (socially-distanced) trip or two, and get healthier.
18. What would you like to be known for?
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Pediatrician. Now, I am working towards becoming an attorney.
20. What is the most memorable experience you had when you were little?
*Experiences. Traveling to Big Bear to see my grandparents.
21. What food do you dislike the most and why?
Raw cherry tomatoes. I don’t have a good reason why, though. I don’t mind regular tomatoes or tomato products (ketchup, marinara, etc.) but for whatever reason I can’t stomach raw cherry tomatoes. Blistered or baked…sure…but not raw.
22. What is the first thing people notice about you?
My eyes or my (exaggerated at times) smile.
23. If you’re sitting in a first class flight, who would be next to you and what would you ask them?
My boyfriend and my family, I’d ask them “Isn’t this awesome?”
24. What one cause are you passionate about?
Access to education.
25. What has been some funny advice someone gave you?
(In regard to approaching seemingly insurmountable things) “There is only one way to eat an elephant: a bite at a time.” I believe it’s a quote from Desmond Tutu. It comes off as funny, but it’s a great reminder.
26. If you could create a fortune cookie fortune to give yourself when you were 16, what would it say?
Trust your path, it will all make sense one day.
27. What would you name your next pet?
I like the name Buttons for a cat!
28. Who is your hero and why?
*Heroes. My parents. Their hard work is the reason behind every opportunity my siblings and I have had.
29. If you were a drink, what would you be?
30. What is one thing you’d like to cross off your bucketlist this year?
Going to Zion National Park!
31. What kind of a dessert would you be?
32. If there was a zombie apocalypse tomorrow, what is the first thing you would do?
33. When you die in the Great Zombie Apocalypse, what will it say on your tombstone?
“Tried her best.”
34. What is your spirit animal?
35. What is your most treasured possession?
36. If you had to be reborn again, who or what will you choose to be?
Perhaps a tree.
37. If you could have a magical power, what power would you choose?
38. If tomorrow you were required to evacuate and you only had time to grab 15 items, what would you take with you?
Well, 1) Does family count as an item?, 2) Gunner (our dog), 3) Bella (our cat), 4) Pictures, 5) Laptop, 6) Law School Textbooks (those things are expensive), 7) My Glasses, 8) Clothes, 9) My Phone, 10) TV, 11) Books, 12) College Diploma, 13) HS Diploma, 14) My Ottoman, and 15) $.
39. What do you like as toppings on your ice cream?
I’m usually a purist and eat ice cream by itself but chocolate sauce, peanuts, whipped cream, and a cherry never hurt.
40. If you had a controller that has the power to rewind or fast forward, which one would you press?