With the majority of us working or attending school from home, the last thing we want to be worried about when starting our days is figuring out what to make for breakfast.
Here are three 3-minute breakfast ideas that are not only easy to make, but affordable!
Egg and Cheese Burritos
1. Combine 2 eggs, a splash of milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl
2. Pour mixture into a pan
3. Scramble eggs
4. Heat 2 tortillas
5. Spread half of scrambled eggs into each tortilla, top with cheese, add hot sauce (optional), and roll into burrito
Peanut Butter Banana Honey Roll Up
- Spread peanut butter onto a whole wheat tortilla
- Place banana in center of the whole wheat tortilla
- Drizzle honey on top of banana and roll it up
Low Sugar Oatmeal
- Pour Quaker Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal into bowl
- Top with water
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes depending on microwave strength
- Optional: top with nuts, fruit, nut butter, chia seeds, etc.